Hi All
I have just finished my latest attachment for my mini digger. I have a large area that needs clearing. So decided to build my own land rake from scratch, as the price of materials was considerably cheaper than buying a commercial built land rake. When purchasing the material I also had enough spare to build a ripper claw along side some other materials I already had in the workshop. Will post claw on HMT when completed.
The photos show the build with the hitch items being cut using water jet process, via a couple of friends who have access to this technology.
The material cost including paint and welding rods was under £200.00
Mini digger land rake-img_8660.jpegThe 90mm x 50mm rectangle section (painted blue) was from a skip dive a few months back all other materials purchased.

Mini digger land rake-img_8658.jpegThe tines were cut from 12mm thick material and tack welded then drilled to accept the 25mm diameter steel spine.

Mini digger land rake-img_8672.jpegRake fully welded and replaceable teeth bolted in position to check fit. The webs are made from 6mm thick material.

Mini digger land rake-img_8698.jpegHarford hitch tack welded to check fit on digger.

Mini digger land rake-img_8697.jpegRake locked in position on hitch.

Mini digger land rake-img_8700.jpeg Mini digger land rake-img_8699.jpegCoat of cold galvanised spray to add a bit of protection.

Mini digger land rake-img_8703.jpeg Mini digger land rake-img_8702.jpegA coat of black spray.

Mini digger land rake-img_8701.jpgReplaceable teeth ready to be fitted.

Mini digger land rake-img_8707.jpegCompleted and ready to rough up the paint job.

Thank you for viewing
The Home Engineer.