Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get tool plans

User Tag List

Thread: Mike

Thanks

Mike

Hi everyone,
    I am a disabled police officer and in the process of finding something to do beside setting around feeling sorry for myself. I have decided to try my hand at gunsmithing again since I am an armorer for the AR and Glock. I saw this site looking for gunsmithing equipment and tools and right away was impressed. I just hope I can figure out away to repay the posters here. I have asked for a couple of plans but I haven't quit figured out how or when i might get them.

Thanks agin
    Mike

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Jon
    Jon is offline Jon has agreed the Seller's Terms of Service
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,847 Times in 11,645 Posts
    Hi Mike - welcome to HomemadeTools.net

Good to hear you are getting back in the gunsmithing of things! What are you thinking about building first? Do you see any projects here that you particularly like?

2,000+ Tool Plans

Thanks
    Hi Mike,

Welcome!

Lots of guys around here into gunsmithing, reloading, and general shooting-related activities - you'll fit in perfectly!

I spent some time a few years ago involved with 3-gun competitions and came to really appreciate the Glock and AR platforms. What sort of gunsmithing work (and tools) are you interested in pursuing?

If you're thinking of something specific, post a note in our Tools In Progress subforum and you're sure to receive some useful input. Post some pics of your work once you get going…

Ken

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Hi Mike - welcome to HomemadeTools.net

Good to hear you are getting back in the gunsmithing of things! What are you thinking about building first? Do you see any projects here that you particularly like?
    Thanks for the welcome. I have a couple of tools I would like to know about. I haven't quit figured out how to get the plans from the poster yet.
    Mike

Thanks
    Thanks for the welcome. I am looking at all around gunsmithing. When I did gunsmithing before I worked on a lot of gunstocks, refinishing and checkering that kind of stuff. But I might be in a better situation to purchase a mini lathe and mini mill to help make some parts and tools I envision. I am a Glock and AR armorer already so that is a plus. now if I can only figure how to get some of the plans I see on here I would be in heaven.

2,000+ Tool Plans

Thread Information