Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Coupon code for 40% off membership: SUMMER24

User Tag List

Thread: Battery adapter from drill for external LED lights or other low-voltage devices with

Thanks

2gsg2_muc's Tools

Lightbulb Battery adapter from drill for external LED lights or other low-voltage devices with

Hello,
    last week I needed a Supply for a 12V sodering iron for outside use. My idea was to use the battery of my Handdrill for that reason. So I designed an adapter for the battery of my 12V Stahlwerk hand drill. I used glass fiber reinforced polyester for the base, where I needed 3 parts and a pease of PVC for the switch. Here ar the fotos of the assembled parts.

Battery adapter from drill for external LED lights or other low-voltage devices with-k-akku-drill.jpg Battery adapter from drill for external LED lights or other low-voltage devices with-k-motor-off.jpg Battery adapter from drill for external LED lights or other low-voltage devices with-k-motor-stop.jpg Battery adapter from drill for external LED lights or other low-voltage devices with-k-motor-run.jpg

Battery attached to drill Motor connectet to Adapter attached to battery from drill
    adapter Motor off Motor runs

My sister was so impressed that she immediately wanted the adapter with LED light, which is why i had to use the small motor for the demonstration.

I wish you all a Merry X-mass an a Happy New Year
    Stay healthy

Guenter

Save 40% on Membership

Content Editor
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,861 Times in 1,661 Posts

Thanks 2gsg2_muc! We've added your Battery Adaptor to our Electrical category,
    as well as to your builder page: 2gsg2_muc's Homemade Tools. Your receipt:

2,000+ Tool Plans

Thread Information