Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get tool plans

User Tag List

Thread: All terreain welding cart wheels mod.

Supporting Member Captainleeward's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,333 Times in 525 Posts

Captainleeward's Tools

All terreain welding cart wheels mod.

All terrain welding cart wheels harbor freight air cushioned ride wheels.

All terreain welding cart wheels mod.-019.jpgAll terreain welding cart wheels mod.-018.jpgAll terreain welding cart wheels mod.-017.jpg

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Captainleeward For This Useful Post:

Frank S (Sep 26, 2019), hansgoudzwaard (Sep 26, 2019), harleyron74 (Sep 27, 2019), Seedtick (Sep 26, 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,027 Times in 4,321 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    Looking good CPT.; fro my way of doing things I need All terrain tires on everything, if I could just figure out how to keep air in them: smash:
    I'm sorry about causing the fire storm on your electrical connection just know from a personal bad experience no matter how careful we are things still have a way of happening. I one time made me a double male back to back, painted it red and stenciled Warning danger death around it. Kept it in a drawer and it was only used in the got to do it and do it right now situations.
    I think you will like your set up you have now a lot better, and no one can say it is not safe IE (insurance thieves)

2,000+ Tool Plans
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank S For This Useful Post:

Captainleeward (Sep 26, 2019)

Content Editor
    Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,868 Times in 1,667 Posts

Thanks Captainleeward! We've added your Welding Cart Wheel Modification to our Welding Carts category,
    as well as to your builder page: Captainleeward's Homemade Tools. Your receipt:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DIYer For This Useful Post:

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank S View Post
    Looking good CPT.; fro my way of doing things I need All terrain tires on everything, if I could just figure out how to keep air in them: smash:
    I'm sorry about causing the fire storm on your electrical connection just know from a personal bad experience no matter how careful we are things still have a way of happening. I one time made me a double male back to back, painted it red and stenciled Warning danger death around it. Kept it in a drawer and it was only used in the got to do it and do it right now situations.
    I think you will like your set up you have now a lot better, and no one can say it is not safe IE (insurance thieves)
    You can stop a lot of leaks with the tire sealant......or if you want to save some money, just use Acryl 60. It is supposed to be *concrete glue*, but I understand it is about the same latex stuff. Most of my lawn mower and wheel barrow wheels are Acryl 60 contained in a tire shaped shaped form. Seems to work for me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ibdennyak For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Captainleeward's Tools
    Hi Frank, After I installed the new receivers I felt much better now knowing I don't have to worry about the end any more thanks......

Thanks

Captainleeward's Tools
    ibde hello, you must have read my mind I was thinking I will have to refill those tires every few weeks you have solved my problem much thanks from me....Cap.
    please feel free to add your name to my friends list on my page....

Thanks
    Thanked 9,027 Times in 4,321 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by ibdennyak View Post
    You can stop a lot of leaks with the tire sealant......or if you want to save some money, just use Acryl 60. It is supposed to be *concrete glue*, but I understand it is about the same latex stuff. Most of my lawn mower and wheel barrow wheels are Acryl 60 contained in a tire shaped shaped form. Seems to work for me.
    I have 10 gallons of the purple tire sealant in each of the rear tires on 1 of my tractors. This stuff is advertised as being able to seal a 1/2" diameter puncture on a truck tire. Which it may well do since the truck tires are constantly rolling or only sit for a couple days at a time. But the tractor may sit for months on end and not be moved. the back tires will always be low hardly ever flat but too low to move with any implements on the 3 point.
    The stuff in not water soluble so my plans to fill them with glycol and water are out the same thing for windshield washer fluid. leaving Beet juice as a possibility for weight.
    I've had the front tires filled with rubber foam when I installed new tires on the front they will be there till the tractor rots to the ground.
    if I ever install new tires on the rear I will plane on doing something with them Don't want them foam rubber filled as I would loose any flex for traction and suspension
    I have the tires on half of my riding mowers filled with rubber but they are rough riding. What would be nice would be to have a rubber foam in about a 30 durometer or about double that of ballistic gel anything less might not expand with enough force to lock the bead.

2,000+ Tool Plans
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank S For This Useful Post:

Captainleeward (Sep 27, 2019)

Thread Information